Regulations of the pastydolodow.pl store (valid from December 25, 2014)
The Regulations define the rules for the provision of sales services through the website of an online store operating under the domain: www.pastydolodow.pl
Online store, operating at: www.pastydolodow.pl is run by the company:
36-040 Boguchwała ul. Kolejowa 16
NIP 813-271-46-28, REGON 690724982
Bank account at the bank: ING Bank Śląski S.A.
invoice number: 82 1050 1562 1000 0092 0535 1746
Tel 17/862 90 30, GSM 504957490
Dear Sir or Madam,
We kindly inform you that SACAR company with headquarters in Boguchwała, ul. Kolejowa 16, 36-040 Boguchwała processes personal data (necessary to carry out orders) of the www.pastydolodow.pl store users.
Among the information processed by SACAR, there are data that based on:
• the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) (effective until 25/05/2018)
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) ((Official Journal No. 119, page 1) - otherwise known as "GDP" (applicable from 25/05/2018 together with new national regulations), are personal data.
In the light of the above, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: "Administrator") is SACAR with its registered office in Boguchwała, ul. Kolejowa 16, 36-040 Boguchwała, entered into the Register of Business Activity conducted by the Mayor of Rzeszów under number 13699R, NIP: 8132714628, REGON: 690724982.
The Administrator can be contacted in writing, via traditional mail, to the following address: ul. Kolejowa 16, 36-040 Boguchwała or via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact in writing, by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Kolejowa 16, 36-040 Boguchwała or via e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party. Personal data is stored by SACAR for a period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
4. Consent is voluntary and is a contractual requirement and is necessary for the performance of the contract consisting in the sale of products that you have ordered in our store. Lack of consent to the processing of the given data, in particular the name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address will prevent us from completing the order. We will not be able to send the ordered goods to the address indicated or contact you.
In accordance with applicable legal provisions regarding personal data, RODO (Articles 16-21).
The user has the right to:
• Access to personal data.
• Correction of personal data if their content does not correspond to the actual state.
• The right to delete personal data ("Right to be forgotten").
• Limiting the processing of personal data.
• Withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data.
• The right to transfer data.
• Not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
• The right to file a complaint related to the processing of personal data to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki St., 00-193 Warsaw).
Due to the high turnover of products, the presented offer may not present current stock levels. The availability of products can be checked and confirmed by e-mail or telephone contact.
The prices of goods in the store are expressed in Polish zlotys at the gross price given for one item of the product. The price of the product does not include shipping costs.
Orders and purchase of goods can be made directly on our website. Orders in the online store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by adding the selected number of products to the basket. An order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the form. For quick and efficient order processing, it is important to provide contact details, primarily e-mail address and telephone number. Placing an order is tantamount to acceptance of our regulations. Placing an order does not yet mean the conclusion of a purchase and sale agreement.
Orders placed on weekdays after 12:00, and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be implemented on the next working day. Automatic acceptance of the order via the online store is not tantamount to confirmation of implementation. Information about the date of the order, the date of delivery will be available via e-mail or telephone inquiries. The condition of the contract is to provide your telephone number and e-mail address. The order placed by the customer takes place within 1-3 business days from the moment of payment for the ordered goods, also when choosing the form of payment for downloading by courier. Shipment of goods takes place after the payment on the bank account is posted.
We accept payments such as:
Goods ordered in the online store www.pastydolodow.pl is delivered via FedEx courier.
At the time of receipt of the shipment consists of:
1. time of order fulfillment (completing the goods, payment method, issuing the sales document, packing the package)
2. delivery time, depending on the chosen method of delivery and is determined by the Carrier's Regulations.
3. A VAT invoice is issued with the goods (unless a receipt has been chosen),
4. In the absence of any of these documents, report such an event to make up for the deficiencies.
5. After receiving the parcel, the customer should carefully check the condition of the packaging and its contents. If a damage is found, Sacar requires a damage report drawn up in the presence of the courier on its print. Only such complaints of damaged parcels will be accepted.
6. Deliveries and related costs, including shipment of goods in Poland. We do not process orders with shipments outside of Poland.
(APPLIES TO SALES AGREEMENTS CONCLUDED FROM 25 DECEMBER 2014)
1. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code.
1.2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
1.3. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer, for example:
1.3.1. in writing to the following address: 36-040 Boguchwała, ul. Kolejowa 16
1.3.2. in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.4. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) request a way to bring the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the complaining party - this will facilitate and accelerate the complaint handling by the Seller. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
1.5. The Seller shall respond to the Customer's complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Lack of the Seller's attitude in the above-mentioned period means that the Seller has considered the complaint justified.
1.6. In case when the Seller responds to the Customer's complaint or to exercise the Customer's rights resulting from the warranty, it will be necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller, the Customer will be asked by the Seller to deliver the Product at the Seller's cost to address 36-040 Boguchwała ul. Kolejowa 16. If, however, due to the type of defect, the type of the Product or the method of its installation, delivery of the Product by the Customer would be impossible or excessively difficult, the Customer will be asked to provide, after prior agreement, the Product of the Seller in the place where the Product is located.
1.7. A request to provide the Product referred to in point 1.6 of the Regulations does not affect the course of the period for responding to the Seller's complaint to the Customer, referred to in point. 1.5 of the Regulations and does not violate the Customer's right to demand from the Seller the disassembly of the defective Product and re-installation of the Product after exchange for a fault-free or removal of defect, referred to in Article. 561  of the Civil Code
(APPLIES TO SALES AGREEMENTS CONCLUDED FROM 25 DECEMBER 2014)
1.1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in point. 1.8 of the Regulations. To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The declaration on withdrawal from the contract may be made, for example:
1.1.1. in writing to the following address: 36-040 Boguchwała, ul. Kolejowa 16
1.1.2. in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
1.3. The period for withdrawing from the contract begins to run:
1.3.1. for a contract whereby the Seller issues a Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (eg a Sales Agreement) - from taking the Product into possession by the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract which: (1) many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part, or (2) consists in regular delivery of Products for a specified period - from taking possession of the first Product;
1.3.2. for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
1.4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void.
1.5. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return all payments made to him, including the delivery of the Product (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store). The seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the consumer used, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not entail any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until receipt of the Product or delivery by the consumer of proof of his return, depending on which event occurs first.
1.6. The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the day on which he withdrawn from the contract, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to the person authorized by the Seller for pickup, unless the Seller suggested that he will pick up the Product himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Product before its expiry. The consumer may return the Product to the following address: 36-040 Boguchwała, ul. Kolejowa 16
1.7. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
1.8. Possible costs related to the consumer's withdrawal from the contract that the consumer is obliged to incur:
1.8.1. If the consumer has chosen the method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Seller.
1.8.2. The consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product.
1.8.3. In the case of a Product being a service whose performance - at the express request of the consumer - started before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract. The payment amount is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the fulfilled benefit.
1.9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
1.9.1. (1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer who has been informed before the provision that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the performance of the service by the Seller; (2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract; (3) in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated Product, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs; (4) in which the object of the service is a product that is quickly deteriorating or has a short shelf-life; (5) in which the object of the service is a product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; (6) in which the subject of the service are Products which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items; (7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Sale Agreement, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on the fluctuations on the market over which the Seller has no control; (8) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the Seller should come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those required by the Consumer, or provides Products other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is granted to the consumer in relation to additional services or Products; (9) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; (10) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement; (11) concluded through a public auction; (12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision; (13) for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance commenced with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
1. The contract is concluded in a language. The content of the Regulations is available at all times in the REGULATIONS tab on the Seller's website and may be copied and printed at any time by the Buyer. The content of the REGULAMIN may also be sent by e-mail or post at the request of the CLIENT.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of law shall apply, in particular:
3. The Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended);
4. The Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended);
5. The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013 item 1422);
6. The Act of June 30, 2000, industrial property law (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 49, item 508, as amended);
7. The Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended),
8. The Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
9. If there are provisions in the RULES contrary to the abovementioned or other applicable regulations in the Republic of Poland - these provisions take precedence over the wording of the REGULATIONS.
10. If any provision of these Regulations is deemed unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable to the extent provided by law, then it is excluded in this respect. In the remaining scope, the Regulations remain valid.
11. All names of PRODUCTS offered for sale by the ONLINE STORE are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved on the basis of the provisions of the Industrial Property Law Act (Journal of Law 2001 No. 49, item 5081, as amended).
12. All photos posted on the WEBSITE are protected on the basis of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights - (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83, as amended) - they have creative and individual character. They can not be copied without the consent of the Administrator of the Website.
13. In the event of disputes related to the implementation of the concluded contract, the parties will endeavor to resolve the dispute through out-of-court friendly proceedings - including to resolve the dispute before the mediator. If the dispute is not resolved in an amicable way, the court competent to resolve the dispute will be the Common Court.